Friday 3 April 2015

On The Road Tilda

Hello :)

Hope you all are doing well. A card share today using Magnolia 'On the road Tilda' from  Sea Breeze collection. She is such so pretty. I colored her in using Tim Holtz distress re-inkers. The card shape was cut using Go Kreate dies and I also used some magnolia doohickey dies to cut out the tags, feathers and the fence. I used Martha Stewart punches to make a border... you can spy it in the background behind the cheese cloth and also some MS branch leaves.



These purple papers are from DCWV Mademoiselle Collection pack... the purple tags were cut out from glitter effect paper (oh so pretty).


I used Stampendous Frantage embossing powders around my colored image to give this gorgeous shabby effect. It looks really pretty in real.



You can spy a handmade stickpin behind the #smile tag. Most of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. And this yellow butterfly was fussy cut from a K and Company paper.


I had a lot of fun making this card. Thanks for visiting.
Lots of love your way.




No comments:

Post a Comment